- Period 3 Updates and Assignments
- Periods 4, 6, and 7 Updates and Assignments
- Online Days due to Weather
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
1. There are a few of you that need to go to Google Classroom and finish your outline!
2. Go to Session 20 on Google Classroom and complete the three centers that will help you learn how to plan your TEEN TED talk. READ the directions please because there are cards to put in order for Centers 1 and 2.
5. Wordly Wise for 3rd period: 19 A-D
Wordly Wise test for 4th, 6th, and 7th tomorrow
6. Upload essays to Turnitin if finished and correct and resubmit please!
7. Use Session 19 to plan your TEEN TED talk if everything else is completed above! This is only if you are ready to move on!
- Beginning of the Year Activities
- Short Stories to Read
- Quarterly Assignments
- Narrative Writing Unit
- Point of View
- Business Letter Information and Sample Letter
- Sentence Structure
- Argumentative Writing
- Practice Test
- Latin and Greek Elements
A Root, a Prefix, and a Suffix
Use Common, grade-appropriate Greek or Latin affixes and roots as clues to the meaning of a word
(belligerent, bellicose, rebel)