- Algebra 1
- Chapter 1 - Tools of Algebra
Standards: A.SSE.1a, A.SSE.2, A.SSE.3, S.ID.6, N.Q.1
- Chapter 2 - Solving Equations
Standards: A.CED.1, A.CED.2, A.CED.4, A.REI.1, A.REI.3, A.REI.10, S.ID.2, S.ID.3
- Chapter 3 - Solving Inequalities
Standards: A.CED.1, A.CED.2, A.CED.3, A.REI.3, A.REI.10, A.REI.12
- Chapter 4 - Solving and Applying Proportions
G.SRT.2 - Given two figures, use the definition of similarity in terms of similarity transformations to decide if they are similar; explain using similarity transformations the meaning of similarity for triangles as the equality of all corresponding pairs of angles and the proportionality of all corresponding pairs of sides.
F.LE.1c - Recognize situations in which a quantity grows or decays by a constant percent rate unit interval relative to another.
S.CP.1 - Describe events as subsets of a sample space (the set of outcomes) using characteristics (or categories) of the outcomes, or as unions, intersections, or complements of other events ("or", "and", "not").
- Chapter 5: Graphs and Functions
Standards: F.IF.1, F.IF.2, F.IF.3, F.IF.4, F.IF.5, F.IF.6, F.IF.7ab, F.LE.2, F.BF.1, F.BF.2, F.BF.5
- Chapter 6: Linear Equations and Their Graphs
Standards: F.IF.4, F.IF.6, F.IF.7ab, S.ID.6ac, S.ID.7, A.CED.1, A.CED.2, A.CED.3, A.CED.4, G.GPE.5, A.REI.3
- Chapter 7 - Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 8 - Exponents
- Chapter 9 - Polynomials and Factoring
- Chapter 10 - Quadratic Equations and Functions
- Chapter 11 - Radical Expressions and Equations
- Blizzard Bags