- Tuesday, May 12th
- Many of Marc Brown's Arthur books have also been turned into cartoon episodes. Sometimes the events are the same in the book and episode, and sometimes things are a little different. Use the Compare and Contrast page below to write down things you notice are the same and different after watching the book being read and the episode. If you can't print, that's fine! Just write down some ideas on a piece of paper.
- Arthur's Birthday Episode
- Arthur's Birthday Story
- Wednesday, May 13th
- Watch the BrainPop Jr. on fractions.
- (username: vbelementary password: pop)
- Complete the fraction match page below.
- Thursday, May 14th
We now know that Marc Brown's character, Arthur, is an aardvark. Let's find out more about REAL aardvarks! If possible, print the research page. If you cannot print, that's ok, just write your answers on a piece of paper. Use the websites to do a research scavenger hunt to find the answers.
Places to look for research:
Want to know more? Watch this video about Zola the aardvark!
- Friday, May 15th
On our days off, please make sure you are working on your specials work as well!
Tuesday: Library / Guidance
- For Guidance this week, watch this short video to learn about self-care!Then, try out some self-care strategies by taking part in the VB Self-Care BINGO Challenge!If you would like to share a pic of you practicing self-care, you may! In the weeks to come if you would like to send pics of your BINGO board once you get a BINGO, that would be great, too! Pics can me sent to me at email@example.comThis is something just to have fun with, don't stress it!
- Look for your assignment on Ms. Breitigam's Moodle page.
- Look for your assignment on Miss VanVlerah's Moodle page.
- Look for your assignment on Miss Hector's Moodle page.