Ch 6 Vocab Activity- Pumpkin Patch
Process for completing your pumpkin vocabulary activity.
1. Pick two contrasting colors of paper. For our example we will use orange and black.
2. To create a pumpkin, sketch two big overlapping circles. They should overlap almost halfway.
3. Draw in at least one more curved line inside each circle from the overlapping point at the top to the overlapping point at the bottom.
4. Cut out your pumpkin and all individual pieces.
5. Glue the pieces to your other colored paper in the shape of a pumpkin.
6. Add a leaf and/or a stem.
7. Use colored pencils or markers to write your words and definitions anywhere on the paper.
8. Make sure your name and period are on the paper.